With more Australians becoming conscious about the environment, it makes sense that shoppers are turning to sustainable options to replace day-to-day essentials. To embrace this, ALDI is introducing a range of over 100 affordable Special Buys dedicated to mindful living.
On sale at your local ALDI on Wednesday 19th June and Saturday 22nd June, the Mindful Living range features a wide collection of eco-friendly products. With everything from plant-based foods to sustainable beauty products, kitchen essentials such as coffee cups and metal straws, squeaky-clean cleaning products, and organic threads and bedding, there’s something for every environmentally conscious customer. Best of all, these eco-friendly solutions don’t come at a premium price.
So, if you’re looking to shop greener or make a positive mark on the planet, check out our Mindful Living Special Buys this week.
On sale Wednesday 19th June
For cleaning products that have been developed with consideration for the environment, choose our Eco Clean products. Featuring cleaning accessories that are built to last and a range of eco-friendly cleaning agents, Eco Clean products are good for you, your family and the environment.
- Eucalyptus Spray 250g – $5.99
- Bamboo Cleaning Brushes – $2.79
- Dishwashing Tablets 60pk – $8.99
- Bamboo Dustpan & Brush Set – $6.99
- Bamboo Flat Floor Mop – $14.99
Organic fashion is having a moment and with good reason. The environmental impacts of the global textile industry are by now well-known, so we’re excited to offer a range of eco-friendly basics at ALDI. Certified to the highest international standards, ALDI’s organic threads are made from cotton that has been grown without the use of synthetic fertilisers or pesticides. They also look great and are super comfy.
- Men’s Organic Cotton Briefs 3pk or Trunks 2pk $9.99
- Women’s Organic Cotton Underwear $5.99
- Mens Organic Cotton PJ Set – $16.99
- Womens Organic Cotton Loungewear Set – $19.99
- Womens Organic Cotton Long Sleeve Tee – $5.99
What if your bed sheets could help protect the environment? Well, they can. ALDI’s certified organic bed linen and bath towel range are made from top-quality cotton that not only feels great and wears well, but is produced sustainably in a way that benefits the planet by reducing chemical run-off and residues in water and soil during the growing process.
- Organic 375 Thread Count Cotton Sheet Set – Queen $59.99, King $69.99
- Organic Cotton Bath Mat – $16.99
- Organic Cotton Quilt Cover Set – Queen $69.99
- Organic Cotton Hand Towel – $3.99
- Organic Cotton Bath Towel – $9.99
Try on some Fresh Habits for size this winter with beauty products that will leave you feeling good inside and out. These great value skincare and health products are made from natural and organic ingredients and have been produced ethically with consideration for the environment.
- Aequi Plant Based Protein Powder 1kg – $29.99
- Deeply Nourishing Night Cream or Daily Hydrating Day Cream 100ml – $9.99
- Brightening Facial Oil 30ml – $9.99
- Gentle Cleansing Micellar Water 400ml – $4.99
- Gentle Cleansing Facial Wipes 25pk – $6.99
On sale Saturday 22nd June
Plant Based Goodness
Plant-based eating is good for you and the planet. If you’re considering joining the ranks of the 2.25 million Australians who live meat-free, or just want to be more proactive about your health, then stock up on some Plant Based Goodness at ALDI. These foods are delicious, practical and good for the planet.
- Just Water 500ml – $1.49
- Vegannaise (Garlic Aioli or Original) 450g – $3.99
- Orgran Easy Egg 250g – $3.49
- Orgran Custard Mix or Egg Replacer 200g – $3.49
Hopefully we’ve reached peak ‘throwaway culture’ in Australia. Over 1 billion disposable coffee cups are used in Australia every year, with approximately 50,000 binned every hour. And over 85% of soft plastics from bags and packaging end up in landfill. Help put a stop to these stats by buying responsibly. Our Sustainable Living products are either built to last or made from recycled materials to help you ‘reuse, recycle and repurpose.’
- Trolley Bags $19.99
- Stainless Steel Lunchbox $7.99
- Glass Travel Mug 340ml $7.99
- Masterpiece Door Mat $19.99 (these are unique because the mats are made from recyclable scrap tyres and plastic bottles)
- Benchtop Composter $19.99